We are glad to welcome you to Nairascores forum, the ultimate football community on the web. You are currently viewing our board as a guest, however, by registering you would be able to interact with other football fans to debate and discuss latest football news and matches.
Register Now- It's free

Omo . See this shocking picture...

kendoo

Omo . See this shocking picture...

Sat May 20, 2017 4:35 pm

I know that you opened this thread hoping to see something. Well I am inviting you tomorrow at Stanford bridge as we are crowned the champions of England.. It has not been easy most especially for man u when we taught them how to play football with 4:0 ...Same thing we did to arsenal, man city and worst spurs.... For now arsenal fans can join us and celebrate as we do not hope to beat them 4:0 like man u..... We will manage to beat them just 3:0 for Sanchez farewell... Then we are also extending our invitation to another failure in camp nou... We will just console them with one medal.... As for PSG, I have nothing to say..... please I will like pep, wenger, jurden, and morinho to team up and see if the can manage to beat us next season although it is impossible...
If you see the 90million Euro scam, do great am for me... Tell him that we will sue juventus for the scam.... Now let's enjoy as we send moyes to space tomorrow....
sexysport

Re: Omo . See this shocking picture...

Sun May 21, 2017 2:08 am

hehahehehe u got me , i clicked to see a picture had to scroll down..lol
by d way, when is this match dat we r not going to rest again... Chelsea can make mouth for d whole world :)
kendoo wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:35 pm
I know that you opened this thread hoping to see something. Well I am inviting you tomorrow at Stanford bridge as we are crowned the champions of England.. It has not been easy most especially for man u when we taught them how to play football with 4:0 ...Same thing we did to arsenal, man city and worst spurs.... For now arsenal fans can join us and celebrate as we do not hope to beat them 4:0 like man u..... We will manage to beat them just 3:0 for Sanchez farewell... Then we are also extending our invitation to another failure in camp nou... We will just console them with one medal.... As for PSG, I have nothing to say..... please I will like pep, wenger, jurden, and morinho to team up and see if the can manage to beat us next season although it is impossible...
If you see the 90million Euro scam, do great am for me... Tell him that we will sue juventus for the scam.... Now let's enjoy as we send moyes to space tomorrow....
kendoo

Sun May 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Hope you are watching it now... At least arsenal fans can manage that since Liverpool gave them enough heart attack today
newone

Mon May 22, 2017 4:15 am

kendoo u r very funny, congrats sha
nemOwedoHew

THE FLASH

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 am

VMware Workstation Pro v12 1 3 x64 + Key

Ausgeloscht - Das Ende der Dinosaurier
3x21 temporada x episodios Fringe (Al limite)

Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 v21.0.2.242 (x64) Incl Crack + Patch [Latest]

Version 17
Peliculas de accion completas en espanol latino Plan de Escape sylvester stallone en Calidad Full HD
re-loader 2.4 final free download

Download The Magnificent Seven Torrent

Aftermath S01E09 - The Barbarous King
Nichijou

Jesper Hansen

13 Reasons Why
Channel Zero: Candle Cove
Episode 7 : Cracking the D.B. Cooper Case
www.handball-paysdelaloire.fr

7 The Little Girl Who Sold the Sun (1999)

Glass Ceiling Mp3
integrale
рисованный
nemOwedoHew

Augie Davis

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:00 am

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Momina Mustehsan Afreen Afreen Coke Studio Season 9 Mp3

Blue Eyes (season 1)
elementary
Knucklebones
Cougar Town

Able2Extract Professional 11 Crack & Serial Key Download