We are glad to welcome you to Nairascores forum, the ultimate football community on the web. You are currently viewing our board as a guest, however, by registering you would be able to interact with other football fans to debate and discuss latest football news and matches.
Register Now- It's free

Zaha Commits to Five Years Contract

Nairascores

Zaha Commits to Five Years Contract

Fri May 26, 2017 2:48 am

The Ivory Coast player has accepted a five year contract extension with Crystal Palace F.C.
Wilfried Zaha with 258 appearance and scoring 34 goals for the club has been a key player in helping Palace in securing the team's 5th consecutive season in the Premier League.

Zaha said, "Palace is in my heart and I don't think the story is over. I spoke with Steve and I think I still have more to give this Club. The supporters have been amazing and I want us to do more than just stay in the League next year. I would like to thank the Chairman for being a big part of my journey and his fellow owners for backing me and rewarding my progression. Let's do this!"

Club Chairman Steve Parish added, "Wilf has been with the club since he was 8 years old and in the first team from the day I arrived. He is our talisman and someone that week in week out gives everything for the Red and Blue. I'm delighted he has committed his future to us and look forward to climbing up the table with him next year."
Join and let's grow nairascores online football community https://nairascores.com
newone

Re: Zaha Commits to Five Years Contract

Fri May 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Zaha you have made best decision. Sometimes you go with your heart and not the money who doesn't want to be in the Palace with the king? :) ;)

Return to “Premier League”