We are glad to welcome you to Nairascores forum, the ultimate football community on the web. You are currently viewing our board as a guest, however, by registering you would be able to interact with other football fans to debate and discuss latest football news and matches.
Register Now- It's free

Does Dao's background excuse United Airlines?

It is allowed here, the only forum where you free are to talk about anything and everything you want. Fashion, celebrities, babes, computer, elections, games, movies etc..
newone

Does Dao's background excuse United Airlines?

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Remember the man that was dragged off the united airlines, see here https://nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=282
since after the video went viral, media outlets started digging about the man's past.
Reports show that Dao was convicted on 104 felony counts, prescribed medications to a male for sexual benefits in return. That his medical practiced has been under close supervision.
Does it mean that this man's past should excuse United Airlines dragging bleeding off the plane?
sexysport

Re: Does Dao's background excuse United Airlines?

Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:43 pm

What's happening with United Airlines? Two weeks ago there barred two girls from your flights for wearing leggings, now you dragged a grandfather off your flight. Dao's past or present it is wrong, he doesn't deserve this embarrassment and injuries.
Nairascores

Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:09 pm

Background checking because he is about to sue United Arilines, they must be kidding me. I don't care about his past but I am worried about United Airlines present and future. #boycottunitedairlines #fakenews
Join and let's grow nairascores online football community https://nairascores.com
ssnetwoork

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:28 am

His background is not the real issue here....focus should be on United Airlines

Return to “Off Topics/General Talk”