We are glad to welcome you to Nairascores forum, the ultimate football community on the web. You are currently viewing our board as a guest, however, by registering you would be able to interact with other football fans to debate and discuss latest football news and matches.
Register Now- It's free

Dad killed his own baby

It is allowed here, the only forum where you free are to talk about anything and everything you want. Fashion, celebrities, babes, computer, elections, games, movies etc..
newone

Dad killed his own baby

Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Tragic as a former American football player in Phoenix ran over and killed his 3 year old daughter in the driveway. The police says he wasn't under the influence seem to be a mistake.
I don't know how this man will feel knowing he killed his own child. Everlasting guilt
lordreigneth

Re: Dad killed his own baby

Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Can it be becos the family will not be fine. The wife's love for this poor man will reduce.
sexysport

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:26 am

Hopefully his wife doesn't divorce him
Al
Alexabaw

Video on youtube - How to apply for eTA Canada

Mon May 08, 2017 8:10 am

Very interesting video guide how to apply for Canadian visa in few minutes, certainly I'll use it. I can not wait to get my visa to Canada.
[youtube]n_Wub3lAVhw[/youtube]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Wub3lAVhw]Canada Visa Video[/url]
kendoo

Mon May 08, 2017 9:17 am

So sad.... I pity the man... He won't forgive himself for the rest of his life..

Return to “Off Topics/General Talk”