We are glad to welcome you to Nairascores forum, the ultimate football community on the web. You are currently viewing our board as a guest, however, by registering you would be able to interact with other football fans to debate and discuss latest football news and matches.
Register Now- It's free

Manchester City 0-0 Manchester United

Discuss all the latest games in the Champions League, Europa League etc here
Nairascores

Manchester City 0-0 Manchester United

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:22 am

A goalless means Manchester City and Manchester United are edge closer to Liverpool, City and United remain on the 4th and 5th place respectively. Man. United extends unbeaten streak to 24 games with a draw with City.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Join and let's grow nairascores online football community https://nairascores.com
england footballer

Re: Manchester City 0-0 Manchester United

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:49 am

Manchester City created alot of chances nothing to show for it, wasted my sleep watching them

Manchester United drawers
newone

Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 am

england footballer wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:49 am
Manchester City created alot of chances nothing to show for it, wasted my sleep watching them

Manchester United drawers

hehehe I didn't continue after 30mins of play was disappointed becos I had predicted that Man. U will win, mandrawers
kendoo

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:49 am

Morinho sabi park bus.... but pep need to work on his team. both teams need serious changes...

Return to “European Football”