We are glad to welcome you to Nairascores forum, the ultimate football community on the web. You are currently viewing our board as a guest, however, by registering you would be able to interact with other football fans to debate and discuss latest football news and matches.
Register Now- It's free

Tyson Fury Boasts To Beat Anthony Joshua With One Hand Tied Behind His Back

Discuss other sports in this forum such as Basketball, Hockey, Boxing, Tennis, Track and Field, Volley ball, Rugby, Golf, Cricket etc.
sexysport

Tyson Fury Boasts To Beat Anthony Joshua With One Hand Tied Behind His Back

Tue May 02, 2017 12:27 am

These people would not allow our boy Anthony to rest and enjoy his new title, they want to collect it from him. See next rivalry ooo
Fury wants to be Joshua's next opponent, and has even claimed he could beat the three-belt heavyweight champion of the world with one hand tied behind his back.

The former champion told Sky Sports: 'Styles do make fights but I am sure I can beat AJ with one arm tied behind my back.

'I don't even need a warm-up if he wants this, I have been out of the ring as long as Klitschko but the difference is, I am not 41, I am 28. AJ did really well to come back but I am not 41 or getting old. He is just a pumped-up weightlifter but Klitschko couldn't land one of those of those hooks on me, at all.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing ... z4fsP0Q3e6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
newone

Re: Tyson Fury Boasts To Beat Anthony Joshua With One Hand Tied Behind His Back

Tue May 02, 2017 5:28 am

die don dey hurry some people

Return to “Other Sports”