We are glad to welcome you to Nairascores forum, the ultimate football community on the web. You are currently viewing our board as a guest, however, by registering you would be able to interact with other football fans to debate and discuss latest football news and matches.
Register Now- It's free

Serge Ibaka joins the Toronto Raptors

Discuss other sports in this forum such as Basketball, Hockey, Boxing, Tennis, Track and Field, Volley ball, Rugby, Golf, Cricket etc.
Ligaret

Serge Ibaka joins the Toronto Raptors

Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:26 am

https://www.thestar.com/sports/raptors/ ... ibaka.html

The Toronto Raptors believes that Serge Ibaka is a great addition to their team according to Kyle Lowry at least there is someone to take pressure of him and team mate Demar
passionate_baller

Re: Serge Ibaka joins the Toronto Raptors

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:10 am

I believe Ibaka will take Raptors to a new better position in the eastern conference. He is a great guy focus on success
Nairascores

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Raptors can be very lousy , a team that started very strong this season but losing it right time, I hope Ibaka would revive the team.
Join and let's grow nairascores online football community https://nairascores.com
Suzuki

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:20 am

Raptors on paper is looking great. The addition of Ibaka Serge and PJ Tucker to the team put the raptors in the best position since the start of the franchise. the team look very confident to beat any team to be the number one in the eastern conference. On the paper and with them winning their last three games with their point guard Kyle Lowry I think this team is complete now.

Return to “Other Sports”