[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Footballer Axel Witsel car for sale - Nairascores
We are glad to welcome you to Nairascores forum, the ultimate football community on the web. You are currently viewing our board as a guest, however, by registering you would be able to interact with other football fans to debate and discuss latest football news and matches.
Register Now- It's free

Footballer Axel Witsel car for sale

Discuss all the latest games in the Champions League, Europa League etc here
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
newone

Footballer Axel Witsel car for sale

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:29 pm

The beautiful wife of rich Belgium footballer puts their car for sale. The car is selling for £3,000 and opens to lower offer.
Axel plays in China and makes £294,000 weekly.
I don't know what to call it, so I want to hear from you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nairascores

Re: Footballer Axel Witsel car for sale

Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Are they being cheap considering the money Axel makes?
Their lifestyle, their money, their car
Join and let's grow nairascores online football community https://nairascores.com
Ligaret

Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Lovely couple, pretty wife, clean car, low mileage, no time for waste I call this.
england footballer

Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:14 am

Is the car still available? :)
Will

Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:09 am

Instead of selling cant they give to someone maybe one of his fans I am sure someone need a car and cannot afford. I do not want to believe that they are stingy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “European Football”